This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 285541
The PREMANUS project brings together industrial and academic partners from Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, and Belgium.
The success of PREMANUS:
- Academic and industrial partners to ensure a high quality research as well as dissemination and exploitation of the results.
- Competencies from multiple domains to cover the different research aspects.
All PREMANUS partners have prior experience in participating in EU projects and therefore would comply with the legal and administrative expectations of PREMANUS. The PREMANUS consortium consists of a well-balanced combination of:
- Research partners: providing knowledge in the areas of understanding the business needs of End of Life (EoL) product recovery, remanufacturing KPIs, and intelligent optimization algorithms.
- Technology partners: providing knowledge and tools in the areas of SOA, Enterprise Service Bus, Semantic ontologies, and large-scale software development using agile methodologies.
- Application partners: providing knowledge of the “actual” business and technical needs of the EoL service sector and align the development of the PREMANUS middleware with industrial expectations.
- Dissemination partner: providing networking and clustering with EU, customers, and industries (especially SMEs) by disseminating results of PREMANUS.